Blue-Ribbon Equestrian Equipment, recognizes the importance of your privacy, and that you have a right to control how your personal information is collected and used. We understand that any personal information we may collect about you will only be used for the purposes set out in our policy to enable us to provide you with the best possible service from our Company.
Blue-Ribbon Equestrian Equipment collects personal information in a number of ways, including:
directly from you, when you provide information by phone and in documents such as resumes or account applications
from publicly available sources of information
when you log into the Blue-Ribbon Equestrian Equipment (https://mountainviewstables.co.za/) website, our system automatically collects information relating to your visits to that website, such as your IP address.
Keeping your Personal Information Accurate
Personal Information held by Blue-Ribbon Equestrian Equipment may include your name, date of birth, current addresses, telephone/mobile number, e-mail address, bank account or credit card details.
Where you provide information to the Blue-Ribbon Equestrian Equipment (https://mountainviewstables.co.za/) website, you must provide accurate, complete and current information. You agree to update this information from time to time to ensure that its accuracy, completeness and currency is constantly maintained.
Alternatively, if at any time you wish change personal information that is inaccurate or out of date, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Our purpose in collecting information about you is to:
- Provide you with a better service experience with content and advertising that is more relevant to your interests; and
- create a business information database for use as part of Blue-Ribbon Equestrian Equipment online business
- conduct appropriate checks for credit-worthiness and for fraud
- research and develop our services
- maintain your records and protect your personal information from unauthorized access.
Blue-Ribbon Equestrian Equipment will not use or disclose any information about you without your consent, unless:
- the use or disclosure is for one of the purposes described above or otherwise permitted by this policy;
- we believe it necessary to provide you with a service which you have requested;
- to protect the rights, property or personal safety of another Blue-Ribbon Equestrian Equipment (www.mountainviewstables.co.za) website user, any member of the public or Blue-Ribbon Equestrian Equipment
- credit-reporting and fraud-checking agencies
- credit providers for credit related purposes such as credit-worthiness, credit rating, credit provision and financing
- our professional advisers, including our accountants, auditors and lawyers
- government and regulatory authorities and other organizations, as required or authorized by law.
In seeking to ensure that you obtain the best results from our website, from time to time we may use your personal information to provide you with marketing information about our range of products, changes to our organization, new products or other services being offered by us.
We may contact you at any time by email, other address or contact point which we have collected or obtained in order to:
- contact you about your business listing on Blue-Ribbon Equestrian Equipment (https://mountainviewstables.co.za/) website;
- provide you with updated information about Blue-Ribbon Equestrian Equipment (https://mountainviewstables.co.za/) website;
- provide you with other information about other products or services which you may enjoy.
If you do not wish to receive any marketing information you may decline to receive such information by contacting our offices via email at email@example.com and asking to be removed from our mailing list. Please allow 28 days for this request to be processed.
We will take all reasonable steps to change or delete information in response to such a request. If there is a reason that we cannot make that change or deletion, we will inform you of that reason.
Unless otherwise agreed by Blue-Ribbon Equestrian Equipment, your right to use any online service that involves password controlled access is personal to you. You cannot give this personal right to someone else and you must not allow any other person to access or use the relevant online service using your password.
Safety and Security of your Personal Information
Blue-Ribbon Equestrian Equipment will endeavor to take all reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure by storing it is a secure environment and allowing access only to authorized persons. You should note that the internet is not a secure method of transmitting information and, as such, we are not responsible for the security of any information sent or received over the internet.
Accessing your Personal Information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to some exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please contact our Privacy Officer via firstname.lastname@example.org We will provide you with access unless legally authorized not to do so.
The Blue Ribbon (https://mountainviewstables.co.za/) website is protected by Intellectual Property Laws. You acknowledge that; copyright in the material accessible from the Blue Ribbon (https://mountainviewstables.co.za/) website (including all text, graphics, layouts and images) is owned by Mountain View Stables and certain third parties and all rights are reserved in that copyright; you must not use any copyright material or trademarks referred to above except in the manner described below
you may: make temporary copies to the extent necessary to browse the Blue-Ribbon Equestrian Equipment (https://mountainviewstables.co.za/) website; and unless otherwise stated, download or print a single copy of such copyright material and/or trademarks for personal, private or research use provided that, in doing so, you must not make any alterations to the copyright material or trademarks (including to any applicable copyright or trade mark notice or disclaimer).
Changes to the Policy
Which Laws Apply
Irene vd Westhuizen
083 6161 294